Playing with the Android emulator on your computer is a pretty geeky endeavor, but YouWave makes it easy to accomplish on your Windows PC. If you can download and install a Windows program, you can have an Android virtual machine running on your desktop in just a few minutes. All without ever touching the SDK or Sun's JDK. As a bonus, the Window it runs in has a really easy method of installing third party apps from free Android applications stores, as well as apps downloaded to your PC.
- Support for Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7, 32/64 bit
- Run Android applications and games on your PC
- Download thousands of Android applications online
- High performance - a quick way to run Android on your PC
- Easy to use - easy to install.
- It is easy to import and run applications
Fixed a bug that installs previously installed apps